Monday Medley - Circle Circus

 Hello everyone!
I know I am a little late with today's post, so I apologize.
My day got away from me!

This week I am focusing on the Circle Circus set. I just recently purchased this one after playing with a friend's set a while back. It is one of those funky and fun sets brings to mind mostly contemporary designs. For that reason, I pushed myself a bit to see what else I could come up with and was pleasantly surprised at the results. My tip of the day with this set is to push yourself to go for more than what first comes to mind. To do that, I selected a couple of color schemes that seem more formal to me. The results, as you can see, are far more elegant than what I expected. How fun is that?! I also added in different textured layers, some punched edges and layers and bling. (Of course)

My third card is what I would call more typical of the style of this set. I did mix in texture to add interest, and a little cluster of flowers, circles and bows to pull the eye toward the message tag.

Thanks for stopping in and I'll see you next week!


Here's the list of supplies for this week's cards:

S: Circle Circus, Fancy Flexible Phrases
P: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Bray, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, So Saffron, Neenah Solar White and Baronial Ivory
I: Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, So Saffron, Pacific Point (2nd generation)
A: 1-3/4 and 1-1/2 scallop circle punch, 1-1/2, 1-1/4, 1-1/8, 1 circle punches, Martha Stewart small tag and ARch Lattice edge punches, Little Labels punch pack, ribbon, gems, baker's twine, foam dimensionals, sponge, paper piercer, foam mat, Embossing Folders: Tulip Frame, Flowers Scattered, Vintage Wallpaper, Sequence 2 (Lifestyle Crafts)


Labels: , , , , , , ,