Monday Medley - Betsy's Blossoms

Good morning!

Welcome to week 3 of the Monday Medley. I have three cards to share with you today and this week I'm featuring Betsy's Blossoms.
This is such a fresh and fun set and there are endless possibilities to be had here. The bird is the obvious choice in many of the samples that I have seen but those flowers have a life of their own too so let's get started


The first card is a blend of bird and flowers. I had a bit of fun creating my own background (haven't done that in a while) so I repeated the fun for card two!

 Here I added in a couple more colors and ended up with an almost tropical splash.

Finally, my third card features the flowers all on their own against a crisp white background.

Have a wonderful week! See you next Monday!

Supply List:
S: Betsy's Blossoms, Swirls & Curls Verses, Friendship Flowers

P: Certainly Celery, Confetti Ivory, Wisteria Wonder, Neenah Solar White

I: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, REal Red

A: gems, ribbon, foam dimensionals, Honeycomb embossing folder, red gel pen, Labels Collection Framelits




Labels: , , , ,