2013 Stamp A Stack for the Troops Sneak Peek Part 2


Happy Monday!
So...is it Spring yet???
Here in Minnesota we are desperately wishing for warm Spring days, sunshine and, please Lord, no more snow. We have definitely had our fair share this year and most of us are more than ready to see it go away. Of course, my desire to get outside and walk without risking life and limb on icy patches might have something to do with my own personal feelings. That, and I'm tired of bundling up every morning like the Abominable Snowman. sigh...

So, enough whining right? 
Okay, let's start the week off with another little sneak peak at this year's Stamp A Stack for the Troops. I am getting so excited about this event and realize this weekend that I really have a lot to do to get ready. I'll be calling in recruits soon to cut paper, ribbon etc. (wink)

I have three more cards to share today that will, hopefully, get you to thinking about signing up to join us. I still have 17 spots left so tell your friends and hop on over to the registration page to sign up! I can't wait to see how many crafty people we get this year.

And, without further ado... here are the next 3 cards.





Labels: , , ,