Sweet Valentine Treats for YOU!

Hello again!

It's hard to believe it's Friday already, but things have been so very hectic and busy at work this week I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the days have flown by. Add in a stressful week of worry about my mother, who has been in the hospital since Sunday and a major presentation coming up on Tuesday and I feel like I am burning the candle on both ends.

So, it must be time for chocolate!

Today's post is the project that my group at work did this past month. These boxes are from a BigZ die that I picked up recently. The top flap of the box opens to reveal a cello window, room to stamp a sentiment and room in the box for up to six Hershey's Nuggets which we wrapped with designer paper to match the box.

For my example shown here, I also made a little 3x3 notecard to go along with the box.

The box and card base are Bazzill Current Sensation cs layered with DSP from the retired SU! Raspberry Tart collection.
I mixed in a few punches for borders, hearts to layer and, to wrap things up, a bit of ribbon for tying the box shut.

My apologies for not snapping a photo of the box open so you could see the candies inside, but I hope you can trust me when I say they are very cute all wrapped up with Raspberry Tart paper!

Thanks for dropping in today. I'm off to work then will be heading up to Fargo to spend the weekend with Mom. I'm leaving my boys home to clean house and generally hold the fort down! It will be interesting to see what condition the fort is in when I return...

Have a wonderful weekend!

 
S: Technique Tuesday Simply You, Strength and Hope, All Year Cheer II
P: Bazzill Current Sensation, Cameo Coral, Neenah Solar White, Raspberry Tart DSP
I: Rose Red, Garden Green
A: dotted scallop edge punch, triple heart punch, ribbon, cellophane, Hershey's Nuggets, sticky tape, foam dimensionals

Labels: , , , , , ,