Be Mine Sweet Valentine

Good morning!

Today I have another square Valentine to share with you.

My card base is a 5-1/4 x 10-1/2 piece of Basic Gray. I scallop edge punched the bottom front edge and then layered it with a panel of My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 3 Ruby DP. I trimmed out another strip of paper from the same assortment with scalloped edges of Neenah Baronial Ivory and a bit of pleated ribbon.

The medallion is made up of several stamped layers, most of which are punched. The smaller floral medallion just below the "Be mine" sentiment was hand trimmed but all the other layers were punched. There are a few foam dimensionals between layers and a smattering of red gems finish it all off.

Thanks for stopping by today!

 
S: Mixed Medley
P: Neenah Baronial Ivory, Basic Gray, My Mind's eye Lost and Found 3 - Ruby DP
I: Ruby Red, Basic Gray
A: 5/8 inch circle punch, 1-1/2 in circle punch, 3 inch scallop circle punch, Triple Treat Flower punch, Fiskars Threading Water punch, foam dimensionals, gems, pleated ribbon

Labels: , , ,