Little Baby Boy

Good morning and welcome to a new week!
I had a wonderful weekend and was finally able to stir my creative mojo a bit to come up with some fun new cards.

Today, I have a baby card to share with you.
The base is a 5-1/4 x 10-1/2 piece of white textured cardstock.
I layered together a 4 inch square of Marina Mist with a 3-3/4 inch square of Delicate Dots DSP and centered that in the middle of the card.
Next, I stamped the baby bunny with Memento Tuxedo Black on a 3 inch square of Neenah Solar White and colored him with Copics. I layered this piece on a 3-1/4 inch square of the So Saffron print from the same Delicate Dots DSP assortment and then tied it with white ribbon.
the little tags were stamped with the same black ink, hand trimmed and layered on Marina Mist. I punched a small hole in each one, threaded the baker's twine through the holes and tied them into a little bundle on the bow of the ribbon.Three small dimensionals hold them in place.
Finally, I used my Bashful Blue marker to add a line of faux stitching around the edge of the larger Marina Mist square and added a trio of yellow buttons in the upper right corner of the bunny piece.
Quick, simple and cute right?

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

 
S: inkadinkado: Baby Love, Everyday Flexible Phrases
P: White textured cs, Marina Mist, Neenah Solar White, Delicate Dots DSP
I: Memento Tuxedo Black
A: buttons, bakers' twine, ribbon, glue dots
Copics: E41, R20 B00, B52

Labels: , , , ,