Healing Heavens

Good morning!

Today I have a sympathy card to share with you. This is one I did over the weekend and it's super easy to do.

I started with a half sheet (4-1/4 x 11) of Certainly Celery cardstock. The front was embossed with the Square Lattice folder to give it a little texture. I knew I wasn't going to add anything else so I embossed it to keep it from being so blah.

The flower is stamped on Neenah Baronial Ivory with Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink ink. The sentiment is stamped with Certainly Celery.

I layered both stamped pieces on slightly larger pieces of Stardreams Opal and then on Pirouette Pink.

The flower was adhered directly to the card front and the sentiment is popped up on foam dimensionals.

That's it! See how easy that was? *smiles*

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your day.

 
S: Simply Soft, Pink by Design: Sympathy
P: Certainly Celery, Pirouette Pink, Stardreams Opal, Neenah Baronial Ivory
I: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
A: foam dimensionals, Square Lattice embossing folder

Labels: , ,