Autumn Spice Birthday

Hello and Happy Friday!

I have lots of stuff planned for this weekend, including getting all the Christmas stuff put away. My tree is a bit crunchy and I'm growing weary of chasing the cats away from the berry sprays I used this year so it's time it all got put away. I also hope to get some serious stamping time in, and that's always fun to look forward to!

Today's card is a men's birthday card. I pulled out some of the Spice Cake DSP I just bought off the SU! Clearance Rack  and I seriously LOVE this paper. The prints are all gorgeous and so, so perfect for men's cards. Yay!!

My card base is a half sheet (4.25 x 11) I used a brickwork type of layout for the background and three different prints from the DSP assortment. Each one is cut into a 1-1/4 inch x 4 strip then clipped to different lengths so I could stagger them like bricks and alternate the patterns.
the stamped panel is done with Lucky Limeade, Cool Caribbean and Soft Suede ink on Neenah Baronial Ivory cs. The stamps are from the Day of Gratitude set and the sentiment is from My Time Made Easy's So Sentimental assortment.
I layered the stamped leaf panel on Soft Suede and adhered that piece directly to the card but the sentiment is popped up on foam dimensionals.
The acorn is stamped and punched with a 7/8 inch circle punch then layered on a 1 inch circle of Soft Suede. I popped it up on a dimensional too.

Thanks for stopping - Have a great weekend!

 
S: Day of Gratitude, My Time Made Easy: So Sentimental
P: Soft Suede, Neenah Baronial Ivory, Spice Cake DSP
I: Soft Suede, Cool Caribbean, Lucky Limeade
A: 7/8 and 1 inch circle punches, foam dimensionals

Labels: , , , ,