White Christmas

Good morning and happy, happy Friday!

As I round out my last week of work before Christmas and 11 days of MUCH needed vacation, I thought I would wrap up the year with a bit of sparkle and shine.
I won't be posting over Christmas week, so this will truly be the last post of 2012 for me.
I anticipate many days of stamping fun during that time however, so I hope to come back with lots of new things to share.

Today's card is a silver and white dream of sorts.
My card is a 5-1/4 x 10-1/2 piece of Bazzill textured white that is neatly sandwiched between two other layers front and back. So, starting from the very bottom layer dimensions are as follows:
Stardreams Silver Pearl: 6 x 6
Neenah Solar White: 5-1/2 x 5-1/2
Bazzill textured white (card) 5-1/4 x 10-1/2 folded
Stardreams Silver Pearl: 5 x 5
Neenah Solar White: 4-3/4  x 4-3/4 - stamped with snowflakes in Encore Silver.

Dasher is stamped on a 2-1/2 x 2-3/4 piece of Neenah Solar White and embossed with Silver Pearl embossing powder. This piece is then mounted on a 2-3/4 x 3 piece of the Stardreams Silver Pearl and popped up on dimensionals in the center of the card.

I finished it all off with a generous dollop of swirling gemstones and a trio of white satin ribbon and gemstone flowers.

I wish you all a blessed Christmas and a VERY Happy New Year! See you in 2013!

PS: Don't forget to register for one of four spots in my 2013 Card of the Month Club!
Click HERE for details and, good luck!


 
S: Dasher, Patterned Pines
P: Neenah Solar White, Bazzill textured white, Stardreams silver Pearl, 
I: Encore Silver
A: Silver Pearl embossing powder, heat tool, Love 2 Scrap rhinestone swirls, Darice white ribbon and gemstone flowers, foam dimensionals

Labels: , , , , ,