SS Birthday Bonanza

Good morning!
I hope you've all had a great week. I apologize for the missing post on Wednesday but, to make up for it I'm posting an entire array of birthday cards that I made using the Playful Polkadots Simply Scrappin' Kit earlier this year. I won't go into details on every card, but the list of what I used is given below.

I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!
Enjoy!








 

S: Verve: Because of You, 
Stampendous:  Orchid Greetings, Birthday Messages and Typewriter Greetings
SU!: It's Your Birthday, Season of Friendship, Let's Party

P: Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Neenah Solar White, Playful Polkadots SS Kit

I: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun

A: ribbon, adhesive gems, foam dimensionals, 1-1/2 in. and 1-3/4 scallop punches, 1 in and 1-1/8 in circle punches, birthday stickers (Target dollar spot), Fiskars Lacy Days of Summer edge punch, Martha Stewart Little Leaf punch, Sizzix Flowers Scattered embossing folder, buttons, wax thread

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,