Gratitude

Hello!

I know I am late posting again today, but this has been one of those crazy weeks where I seem to be going in several directions at once! All the more reason to say TGIF and thank you for all of you who've stuck with me this week!

Today's card is the one I will be sending out in November to my group of 16.

I started with a half sheet of Rich Razzleberry cs folded sandwich board style. The background is a tone-on-tone treatment with a leaf from Autumn Fest and Rich Razzleberry ink. I repeated this idea on a smaller piece of So Saffron and then wrapped a piece of Rich Razzleberry polkadot grosgrain ribbon around the top of that piece.
Next, I cut a piece of Old Olive and folder embossed it using my Cuttlebug Dots embossing folder and layered that in the upper left corner of the card.
The So Saffron piece was adhered next and stamped with "Gratitude" from Fabulous Phrases in Rich Razzleberry ink.
My leaves were cut using Spellbinders Nested Maple Leaves dies. I used Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie for those and folder embossed them to add texture then punched a small hole near the top of each one to thread my twine through. A couple glue dots hold them in place on the card.

Enjoy your weekend everyone and thanks for stopping in!

Pin It

 
S: Fabulous Phrases, Autumn Fest
P: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
I: Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron
A: Spellbinders Nested Maple Leaves dies, 1/16 inch hole punch, twine, ribbon, Divine Swirls, Frost and Dots embossing folders  

Labels: , , , , ,