Youth is a Gift

Good morning!

I hope you are all having a spectacular week so far. I have to admit, mine has been quite productive and I feel like I am making headway (finally) on a couple of projects that have been looming for some time now. It's been quiet in the office this week anyway with several people out for business travel which translates to lots of time to just hunker down and get stuff done. I love when that happens!

Today I have a VERY SIMPLE mens birthday card to share with you. You know...so you can whip it up fast and feel like a stamping pro when the recipient is dazzled by your creative greatness!

I started with a half sheet of Old Olive cardstock folded in half. I layered a strip of Dusty Durango along the folded edge and cut a smaller square of the same for the main sentiment.
On a slightly smaller strip of Neenah Baronial Ivory, I stamped three sketchy squares from All Natural in River Rock and then topped each one with a leaf from the same set in Dusty Durango, Old Olive and Soft Suede. The sentiment was stamped on ivory as well in Soft Suede with the same River Rock sketchy square in the center.
The stamped pieces were adhered to their corresponding Dusty Durango pieces and then the sentiment was adhered ot the card with foam dimensionals.
Done!  See how easy that was?  Now go try it yourself and pat yourself on the back when you get kudos for the cool card!

Enjoy your day!


Pin It

 
S: All Natural, Fiskars: Make A Wish Quotes
P: Old Olive, Dusty Durango, Neenah Baronial Ivory
I: River Rock, Dusty Durango, Old Olive, Soft Suede
A: Foam dimensionals

Labels: , ,