Life is full of Beauty

Good morning everyone!

Today, I'm sharing my September card with you and just a little touch of Fall. I put them together this last weekend in the hopes that I would actually get them sent out at the beginning of the month rather than the end. : )

My card base is a half sheet (4-1/4 x 11) piece of Early Espresso scored and folded in half.
The center stamped panel is a 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Neenah Baronial Ivory. I stamped the tree (Unity Stamps) with Basic Brown, colored it with markers and layered it on Mellow Moss. The sentiment and bird are stamped on ivory as well with Old Olive and Dusty Durango. The bird is hand trimmed and the sentiment is punched with the large oval punch.
The tree panel was adhered toward the top of the card and trimmed near the bottom with ruffled ribbon and the sentiment was layered on a Dusty Durango scallop oval punch.
Finally, I tucked the bird into a little metal clip pin from Tim Holtz's collection of goodies and poked it into the ribbon behind the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your day!

Pin It

 
S: Unity Moments in Bloom and Naturally You
P: Early Espresso, Mellow Moss, Dusty Durango, Neenah Baroque Ivory
I: Basic Brown, Old Olive
A: Metal Pin clip (Tim Holtz), ruffled ribbon, lg oval punch, scallop oval punch

Labels: ,