Help out Team Giddy Up!

Good morning!

Today, I am doing a little re-wind on a post I did originally back in March of this year.
The Susan G. Komen Walk for a Cure is quickly approaching so I'm posting this as a reminder that I have several Team Giddy Up Gift Sets still available for purchase. What follows is (in part) what I posted previously. I sincerely hope you'll spread the news to anyone who you think might be interested or consider purchasing one yourself.
Thank you, in advance, for your support! 

I've also created a separate blog page for this post so that you can refer back to it as often as you'd like. *smiles* Feel free to refer your friends! As you'll see reading down the page here, it's all for a good cause!

My friends Crystal and Kelli are both walking in the 2012 Susan G. Komen Walk for a Cure again this year, and given that I don't have nearly the stamina required to walk 60 miles myself, I'm helping in my own way.

The gift sets were created to benefit Crystal and Kelli's fundraising efforts (aka Team Giddy Up) which will go towards breast cancer research. Even I, with my lack of stamina can get my 5inkyfingers moving long enough to create something for this great cause!

These sets are perfect for thank you gifts, birthdays, or for no particular reason at all!
The set includes eight blank note cards, a 3x5 covered notebook and two tubes of lemon and grapefruit (YUM!) scented bath salts. Everything matches and is sure to put a smile on the face of anyone who gets one. Hey!  Maybe that's you!

Each set sells for $32.00 (plus shipping) and may be purchased through my Etsy store.

$7.00 from every set that is purchased will be donated to the cause. 

I hope you'll join me in supporting Team Giddy Up as they embark on this incredible journey of 60 miles in 3 days. 

Click here to shop now!

Pin It
Fine Print: Due to the embellishments used, note cards will require additional postage if mailed. Please consult with your local post office for the correct postage prior to mailing. 
Taxes are included in the Etsy price but shipping is extra. 
Bath salts are scented with 100% pure essential oils in grapefruit and lemon scents and are blended with coarse Epsom salt and sea salt. 


Labels: , , , , , ,