Hello from the Social Club

Happy Friday everyone!
Here we are at the end of the week and I'm the proud new owner of new windows. Silly to get so excited about something like that but there you have it! I had yesterday off so they could be installed and that in itself was a treat. : )

Today I have a quick little hello coming your way.
My card base is a half sheet of Bayou Blue folded and layered with a panel of Cosmo Cricket Social Club DP. I layered a band of coordinating DP with a punched strip of Baja Breeze and an embossed strip of Early Espresso and adhered that to the middle of the card.
The floral panel is stamped with a frame from Frames with a Flourish in Basic Brown and colored with Copic G43. I added a couple antique brass brads to the stamped panel before layering it on Early Espresso and adhering it to the card. The sentiment is stamped with Basic Brown as well, hand trimmed and layered on Early Espresso then popped up on foam dimensionals.
Finally, I die cut a trio of flowers from DP and cardstock (Baja Breeze and Old Olive) distressed them a bit and used a brass brad to hold them together before adhering it to the middle of the stamped frame.

Thanks for stopping...have a wonderful weekend!


Pin It

 

S; Frames with a Flourish, Stampendous Loopy Blooms
P: Bayou Blue, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Neenah Solar White, Old Olive, Cosmo Cricket: Social Club
I: Basic Brown
A: Antique Brass brads, brass brads, foam dimensionals, Sizzix: Floral Fusion die, Sixxiz Paisley Palooza embossing folder, Scallop Lace edge punch
Copics: G4

Labels: , , , ,