Fluffles Cupcake Birthday Wishes

Good morning!
Today I have a birthday card to share with you that I did for my niece's little girl Olivia. She turns 2 on the 17th of August which, of course, is bound to be lots of fun for her parents. Yes, I remember those days...It's been a while, but I still remember the toddler years with my kids. Time flies, right?

So, Olivia's card starts with a 5-1/4 x 10-1/2 piece of Melon Mambo. I rounded the bottom two corners and then layered it on a 5-1/2 inch square of Bermuda Bay which also got the corner rounder treatment.
The face of the card is layered with a trio of papers from Pebbles  Sunny Side collection and a lacy scallop punched border of Melon Mambo.
Fluffles is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah Solar White, colored with Copics and lightly sponged with Soft Sky. I trimmed the image a bit, rounded the bottom corners and layered it on Peach Parfait. Of course, those corners were rounded too before I stamped the greeting in the lower left and then wrapped and tied the baker's twine and button.
To finish it all off, I added a little hand clipped flag and another button to the upper right of the stamped piece, dusted the frosting on the cupcake with glitter and added a semi-circle of orange gems on both sides of the stamped panel.

Thanks for stopping by today!  

Pin It

 
S: Stampendous: Cling Icing Fluffles, CTMH: Card Chatter Birthday
P: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Peach Parfait, Neenah Solar White, Pebbles: Sunny Side DSP
I: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Sky
A: buttons, My Minds Eye Lime Twist baker's twine, Crystal Stickers Gems, 2 way glue, Prisma glitter, corner rounder, dotted scallop border punch, sponge
Copics: RV13, RV17, R08, YR68, YR21, YR24, YG95, G99, BG72, T3, T5

Labels: , , , , ,