Time for a little Tropical Mambo!

Happy Friday everyone, and an early Happy Birthday to my boss Carol! I'm sneaking in her birthday card a little early so I can include it in the July Stampendous Citrus challenge.

My card base is a 5-1/4 x 10-1/2 piece of Bazzill Watermelon Sensation. Over that I layered two pieces of Neenah Solar White that I embossed using my Cuttlebug Divine Swirls and Quikutz Polka Dots embossing folders. I also added a punched strip of the same Watermelon pink. I used Stampin' Up's dotted scallop trim border punch and adhered it over the seam between the two pieces of white.
The flower is Stampendous' Cling Jumbo Peony. I stamped it with Melon Mambo on Neenah Solar White, hand trimmed it and then liberally coated it with prisma glitter. I used foam dimensionals to mount the flower to the card and then finished it all off with a sentiment (Stampendous Orchid Greetings) stamped on white and layered on the watermelon. I hand trimmed the latter as well, gave it a little bend with my fingers and used dimensionals to adhere it in place with a little bling to finish it off.

Thanks for dropping in!


 
S: Stampendous Cling Jumbo Peony, Orchid Greetings
P: Bazzill Watermelon Sensations, Neenah Solar White
I: Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun
A: 2 way glue, Prisma glitter, gems (Michaels), dotted scallop trim punch, Cuttlebug Divine Swirls and Quikutz Polka Dots embossing folder

Labels: , , , , , ,