Pink Condolences

Good morning!
I hope you are all having a fabulous week. Mine has been busy as usual but in a good way.

Today, I have a sympathy card to share with you.

My card base is a half sheet of Bazzill Leapfrog cs folded in half. Three strips of Twitterpated DSP were layered over the face of the card.
The sentiment and berry spray were both stamped on Neenah Solar White with Memento Rich Cocoa and then layered on incrementally larger pieces of Kraft cs and Regal Rose cs.
The berry spray was colored with Copics and then tied with a bit of moss green ribbon before adhering to the card. Note, I used foam dimensionals to adhere the sentiment.

Thanks for dropping by today!

Pin It

 
S: Impression Obsession: Sympathy Sentiments, Infinite Goodness
P: Bazzill Leapfrog, Regal Rose, Kraft, Neenah Solar White, Twitterpated DSP
I: Memento Rich Cocoa
A: ribbon
Copics: BG90, YG93, RV52, RV34

Labels: , , , ,