Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th everyone!

I have the day off today so I'm posting a little later (sorry, I slept in...)

We have a quiet day planned actually but I thought I would post the card I did for my monthly group of 16.

My card base is a quarter sheet trimmed of Neenah Baronial Ivory folded and layered on a quarter sheet of Old Olive. The card front is layered with a couple different coordinating papers from DCWV's The Guy Stack and I also paired a square of Marina Mist with a third print from the assortment. Finally, since it is the 4th of July and all..., I stamped the month and number four with Baroque Burgandy and Certainly Celery on Neenah Baronial Ivory and then layered it on a piece of Burgundy. A couple of dimensionals pop it up off the card and it's done!

Have a fun holiday! I'm off to the deck for a little early morning sunshine and coffee.


Pin It

 
S: Hero Arts: Months, 
P: Neenah Baronial Ivory, Baroque Burgandy, Old Olive, Marina Mist, DCWV The Guy Stack DP
I: Certainly Celery, Baroque Burgandy
A: foam dimensionals

Labels: , ,