We wish you God's peace

Good morning!
I have to say, there's something wonderful about waking up early on a vacation day, sipping a cup of fresh coffee and listening to the birds chirp. I know, you're thinking the waking up early part is a little strange, but I'm typically an early riser (4:15 am most days) so when I get up at 6:00, that's almost two hours of sleeping in.
Besides, today I have a plan that involves lots of weed pulling, planting and outdoor time so I'm sure you can see why this cup of coffee is so important!

I'm wrapping this week up with a clean and simple sympathy card.

Given that this is a Clean and Simple card, there's not a lot to the assembly but, here we go!
The card base is a half sheet of River Rock cardstock folded in half.
The flowers are from the Stampendous set called Agapanthus Thank You. I picked it up recently and LOVE those flowers! I stamped them on a panel of Neenah SolarWhite with Memento Tuxedo Black, layered it on a panel of Basic Black and tied it with black ribbon.
Finally, the sentiment is stamped directly below the floral panel with Memento Tuxedo Black. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Enjoy!


Pin It

 
S: Stampendous Agapanthus Thank You, My Sentiments Exactly Sentiments
P: River Rock, Basic Black, Neenah Solar White
I: Memento Tuxedo Black
A: Ribbon 

Labels: , , , ,