Say Hello to the Birthday Girl!

Hello again and welcome to Wednesday!

Today, I have a sweet card that I made for my grand-neice Payton's 2nd birthday. It's bursting with girly fun and lots of color thanks to a liberal use of Copics and some really fun papers from My Mind's Eye's Lime Twist collection.

The card base is a 5-1/4 x 10-1/2 piece of Melon Mambo folded in half. I took a 5-1/4 x 4-1/2 panel of the Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky green plaid and trimmed one long edge with a white scallop and adhered that in place first. Next, I layered together two other prints with Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo and added them along the left and lower half.
The birthday girl (Wren from TiddlyInks) was printed on Neenah Solar White and colored with Copics before being diecut with my Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large and then popped up on a scallop oval.
The sentiment is from Stampendous Bday Messages and is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on white, colored with a Copic and hand trimmed. A couple of dimensionals pop it up a bit for interest. Finally, a bit of glitter on her hair bow and a hot pink button with some lime green ribbon finish the whole thing off.


Pin It
Thanks for dropping by today - Enjoy your day!

 
S: TiddlyInks Wren, Stampendous: Bday Messages
P: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Neenah Solar White, My Mind's Eye Lime Twist: Happy Go Lucky DP
I: Memento Tuxedo Black
A: Spellbinders Classic Ovals large, Classic Scallop Ovals Large, Threading Water edge punch (Fiskars), 2 way glue, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, button, ribbon

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,