Got Cake?

Good morning!
Need a laugh? Well, today I have a funny birthday card to share with you.
The bear is from the Inkadinkadoo set called Humorous Birthday and, I can't help it...it just makes me laugh.

Assembly is very simple: it's all about the layers really.
The card base is a half sheet of Soft Suede folded. I cut a 3 x 4-1/2 panel of DP from the Echo Park This and That Charming assortment, wrapped a bit of polka dot ribbon around the lower edge and topped it with the sentiment. I used Memento Tuxedo Black on Neenah Solar White, punched it with the medium oval punch and then layered it on a scallop oval of So Saffron.
The center panel is more Solar White stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. I stamped a second cupcake, hand trimmed it and popped it up on a dimensional. This panel is layered on Soft Suede, So Saffron and again on Soft Suede before adhering it to the card.

Thanks for stopping in today! Happy Wednesday!

Pin It

 

S: Inkadinkadoo: Humorous Birthday
P: Soft Suede, So Saffron, Neenah Solar White, Echo Park: This & That Charming
I: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa
A: Medium Oval punch, scallop oval punch, ribbon, foam dimensionals
Copics: YR31, E43, E55, R29

Labels: , , , ,