White Lilies

Good morning!
Only  a few days left before Easter. Anybody else a little behind in their Easter dinner planning? I think we are having ham. Beyond that, my menu seems to be in a constant state of flux. I applaud all of you out there who actually have their act together. : )

Today's card is a monochromatic one featuring the same lilies from Easter Blessings that I used on Monday's card.
This time I stamped them in Soft Sky on Neenah Solar white and only added a little gel pen glitter to make them shine.
I used Spellbinders classic ovals large and scallop ovals large to cut the lilies and the sentiment out. The latter is also stamped in Soft Sky.
The card base is a 5 x 10 piece of Neenah Solar White layered on a 5-1/4 inch square of Bazzill Ocean Breeze cs. The bottom 2/3rds of the card are embossed with a Quickutz dots embossing folder and a little organdy ribbon just above the embossing line adds a bit of shimmer. Finally, the lilies and sentiment are adhered to the card with foam dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day and good luck on your Easter dinner plans!



Pin It

 
S; Easter Blessings
P: Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Ocean Breeze
I: Soft Sky
A: Quickutz dots embosssing folder, ribbon, foam dimensionals, Spellbinders Classic Ovals large and Classic Scalloped Ovals large

Labels: , , , , ,