Gee Thanks 2 Card Assortment Now Available!

Happy Friday!

Today's post is a bit of shameless self promotion but I hope you agree there's lots to look at today!

I'm thrilled to announce the addition of a new card assortment in my Etsy store.
The new Gee Thanks II card assortment includes 10 thank you cards in assorted designs. My last assortment sold out so I'm re-stocking the store with a second assortment.
I hope you'll check it out and tell all your friends!

Also, just a quick reminder...The Team Giddy Up! Gift Set is also available with a portion of the proceeds from every sale going toward breast cancer awareness

and....

I still have room at the Stamp A Stack for the Troops event on April 22nd.  I'd love to fill up all 30 spots and meet the 300 card goal. Pass along the info to your friends if you know of anyone who would like to help out and go home with 10 cards themselves!
Click HERE to register or follow the Betterfly Class registration link on the right.

Happy Easter everyone! Have a glorious holiday!

Here are the cards in the new set:












Pin It

Labels: , , , , , , , ,