So Tweet

Good morning!
I hope you're all having a great week. Mine is pretty much the whirlwind that I expected it to be but that's the norm for me.

Today's card is pretty basic. I relied heavily on the charm of the designer paper to do the work and added a few punches to  perk things up a bit.

My card base is a 5-1/4 x 10-1/2 inch piece of Soft Suede layered with a 5 inch square of Kiwi Kiss and another 4-3/4 square of Fancy Pants Designs Summer's End DP.
Next, I paired a striped piece from the same DP assortment with a strip of Soft Suede and a punched strip of Kiwi Kiss. Either end of this piece was trimmed with a 3/8 inch Kiwi Kiss punched circle, orange eyelets and some linen thread.
Finally, the tag is from the Fancy Pants Designs paper collection. I layered it on Kiwi Kiss and Soft Suede and mounted it to the card with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day.


 

S: N/A
I: N/A
P: Soft Suede, Kiwi Kiss, Fancy Pants Designs DP
A: 3/8 inch circle punch, Martha Stewart Lace Scallop edge punch, eyelets, linen thread, foam dimensionals

Labels: , , ,