Sneak Peek at the 2012 Stamp A Stack for the Troops

Good morning and happy Friday! I hope you've had a great week and maybe something fun planned for the weekend. I'm going to be stamping as much as I can between the usual rundown of household chores and perhaps a walk or two with the chubby dog. (Weather permitting of course.) This week, I've been industriously working on getting samples completed for the Stamp A Stack for the Troops event coming up on April 22nd. Mark your calendars and register now if you're planning on attending. It promises to be a fun afternoon of stamping and you know it's for a great cause. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER, or use the link on the right side of the page under my Betterfly photo to reserve your place and, by all means, tell your friends! Let's fill up every spot!

So, today I have samples of each of the cards we will be making at the SAS event.

As promised, there will be:
So, here we go!












Thanks for dropping in today and I hope to see you on April 22nd!




Pin It

Labels: , , , ,