It's a Pennant Party!


Happy Friday!

Today I have two pennant fun birthday cards to share with you. I made these last summer actually when I was borrowing the pennant punch and got hooked. Guess who now owns the pennant punch??? Yeah, I know...it's an obsession...

The card base for the first one is a half sheet of Cameo Coral. Nest, I layered a 4x5.25 panel of Gable Green with an embossed a 3-3/4 x 5 panel of Neenah Solar White. The sentiment is stamped with Chocolate Chip on Neenah Solar White and layered on Cameo Coral and the pennants are punched from scraps of dark coral, Gable Green and sky blue cs as well as an assortment of My Minds Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party DP.
I punched small holes in the pennants and then strung them together with baker's twine before winding the ends around some fabric covered brads I had. I think they're from Making Memories. The brads are poked through the embossed white and Gable Green layers before I adhered them in place. Finally, the little flowers are punched with an EK Success mini posy punch and the Itty Bitty Punch Pack using more coordinating scrap colors and a little bit of bling.

The second card starts with a Certainly Celery card base. The lower half is embossed with a Sizzix scalloped waves folder and the top is layered with a strip of Neenah Solar White that is embossed with a Swiss Dots folder and trimmed with a dark coral Fiskars Threading Water punched border.
The sentiment is stamped on white with Chocolate Chip, punched with the Word Window punch and layered on a Chocolate Chip Designer Label punched piece. A couple foam dimensionals pop it up off the card.
The pennants on this one are single layers using the same designer paper pack as the first card and are strung together in the same way but I used two buttons in place of the brads for this one. The baker's twine is threaded through the button holes and then they're adhered to the card with glue dots. Finally, the little flowers are punched with the same EK Success mini posy punch and the Itty Bitty Punch Pack using more coordinating scrap colors and, of course, bling.

Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Toni

S:  It's Your Birthday, 
P: Neenah Solar White, Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, My Minds Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party DP, assorted coordinating cs scraps
I: Chocolate Chip
A: Threading Water punch (Fiskars), mini posy punch (EK Success), Itty Bitty Punch Pack, 2 step Pennant Punch, Word Window punch, Designer Label punch, rhinestones, pearls, Sizzix Scallop Wave folder, Dotted Swiss folder, Happy Birthday folder, baker's twine, buttons, fabric brads, 1/16˝ punch, glue dots, foam dimensionals


Labels: , , , , ,