Enchanted Thanks

Good morning!
I hope you are all having a splendid week so far. I'm so busy at work I hardly have time to blink but boy do my days fly by!

Today I have a card to share with you that is the result of a series of OOPS, what ifs and say, that just might works. I say that because several of the components for this card came from other cards I was creating or had goofed on in some way so I tossed it all together and Voila! Not too shabby huh?

My card base is even a little wonky. The back is a quarter panel of Chocolate Chip and the front is a 4x5.25 panel of Cool Caribbean.
I scored about 1 inch in along one long edge of the Cool Caribbean, ran the opposite edge through the Big Shot using the new Adorning Accents Edgelets dies and then glued the piece down to the Chocolate Chip backing I lined the remainder of the inside with a panel of Neenah Baronial Ivory since the Chocolate Chip is fairly dark to write in.
The front of the card is layered with two coordinating prints from the Everyday Enchantment paper pack and a bit of organdy ribbon trims out the left edge.
The sentiment is stamped with Chocolate Chip on Neenah Baronial Ivory, hand trimmed then layered on a Wild Wasabi Word Window punch and a designer label punch of Chocolate Chip.
The flower was stamped in Chocolate Chip, Ridinghood Red and cool Caribbean and then punched into layers and layered on a Curly Label of Chocolate Chip with a couple of Wild Wasabi leaves tucked in for good measure.


 

Pin It
S: Triple Treat flower, Fundamental Phrases, Mixed Bunch
P: Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Neenah Baronial Ivory, Wild Wasabi, Everyday Enchantment DSP
I: Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Ridinghood Red
A: curly label punch, word window punch, designer label punch, 5 petal punch, 5/8 inch circle punch, 1-1/8 inch circle punch, rhinestone, ribbon, foam dimensionals, Adorning Accents Edgelets dies, 

Labels: , , , , , , ,