The Easter Bunny is on his way!

Good morning!

Today I have an Easter card to share with you. I figured since the holiday is almost upon us it might be a good idea to share some ideas. This is the card I sent out to my monthly group of 16 and I have to admit, I'm more than a little proud to have them done this early!

My card base is a half sheet of Lovely Lilac (discontinued). The left edge is trimmed with a strip of Lavendar Lace (also discontinued) and a scallop lace edging of Certainly Celery.
I stamped the small flower from So Happy For You in Elegant Eggplant along one edge of the Lavendar Lace piece for a little interest, and then laid down a small panel of Certainly Celery just to the right of it with a Neenah Solar White punched scallop square added to the top right corner.

The bunny and sentiment from Everybunny are stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and the bunny and egg are colored with Copics. A few foam dimensionals adhere it to the card and a little glitter on the egg finishes it off.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! I hear we are supposed to have a beautiful warm weekend and I also have a trip to the Bachman's Idea House all set for tomorrow morning where, I am certain, I will find all sorts of new inspiration for Spring!


 

S: Everybunny, So Happy For You
P: Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery, Neenah Solar White
I: Memento Tuxedo Black
A: foam dimensionals, scallop lace edge punch, square scallop punch, 2-way glue, prisma glitter
Copics: RV13, V22, YG11, G43, Y38, YR31, T0, T3, R00

Labels: , , , , ,