Twitterpated Birthday Wishes

Hello!
Welcome to another week of 5inkyfingers.

I'm starting this week off with a very girly birthday card.

I fell in love with the new Twitterpated designer paper so, of course, I bought two packages.  *smile*
My card base is a 5-1/4 x 10-1/2 piece of Neenah Solar White folded in half. I layered a 4-3/4 x 3-3/4 panel of Twitterpated DSP on a 5 x 4 piece of Baja Breeze and folder embossed a strip of Pirouette Pink cs with the Sizzix Vines embossing folder. The latter is adhered to the top edge of the previous and then wrapped and tied with a strip of light blue satin ribbon. The flowers and sentiment came next. The flowers are punched from Pretty in Pink with the Boho Blossoms punche, distressed with my fingers and secured with a pearl brad. The leaves are done with Martha Stewart's small leaf punch and all those pieces are adhered to the card with glue dots.
Finally the sentiment is stamped with Bayou Blue on white, layered on Baja Breeze and mounted to the card with foam dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!


 
S: Hero Arts: Sending Smiles Wishes
P: Neenah Solar White, Baja Breeze, Pirouette Pink, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Twitterpated DSP
I: Bayou Blue
A: Sizzix Vines embossing folder, ribbon, pearl brads, foam dimensionals, Boho Blossoms punch, Martha Stewart small leaf punch

Labels: , , , ,