So glad I found you

Good morning!
Today's card is the one I made for my own valentine here at home. It was actually part of a card class I did a week or so ago with my pal Alvina, but the little maze game is just geeky enough to suit Rich's style so I decided it was perfect for him.
The card base is a half sheet of Poppy Parade cut 11 x 4.25 and folded in half. A 2 inch circle is punched out of the front panel to accommodate the maze game (WAY FUN!!!).
The striped paper on the bottom edge is from the Everyday Enchantment DSP assortment (seriously cute paper by the way) and the tag and little female symbol is from the Totally A-maze-ing set. We punched and layered the latter on a couple circles and hand trimmed the flag tag and then added a bit of ruffled ribbon to the top edge of the designer paper. I also added a small piece of Neenah Baronial Ivory on the inside so I could stamp a Happy Valentine's Day sentiment.

Really simple, but cute right?

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you all have oodles of kisses coming your way and all the love you can handle.


 
S: Totally A-maze-ing
P: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz, Neenah Baronial Ivory, Everyday Enchantment DSP
I: Poppy Parade
A: 5/8, 1 inch and 2 inch circle punches, dimensionals, Pear Pizzazz ruffled ribbon, maze game

Labels: , ,