Hot Pink Petaloo

Good morning! I'm so glad it's Friday, I can't begin to tell you but I have lots of stamping lined up for the weekend so I'm looking forward to accomplishing a few things in that quarter.

Today's card is another 3D flower using the Stampin' Up! petal punch. This time I used the medium rounded petals, punched LOTS of them and then finished the center with a couple of small daisy punches and a rhinestone brad. The leaves are done using the long pointy petal and are punched from scraps of Bazzill Ash CS. I used Pretty in Pink DSP for the main flower and Neenah Baronial Ivory for the punched daisy center. All of the pieces were shaped with a stylus and foam mat and glued together in layers on a punched circle.

The card base is a 5-1/4 x 10 1/2 inch piece of Pirouette Pink cardstock. A 5 inch square of Bazzill Ash comes next followed by a 4-3/4 inch square of My Minds Eye Stella Rose Hazel papers DP.
The center square is done with a 3-1/2 inch square of Regal Rose, a 3-1/4 square of Bazzill Ash and a 3 inch square of Neenah Baronial Ivory. The latter is embossed with the Elegant Lines folder. All 3 pieces are adhered together and then tied with pink satin ribbon.
The flower is adhered with a large glue dot and the little tag is tied on with silver cord.
I finished the whole thing off with a few more pink rhinestones.

I hope you've all had a good week. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!


 
S: Inkadinkadoo: Tatoo Expressions
P: Pirouette Pink, Regal Rose, Neenah Baronial Ivory, Bazzill Ash, MME Stella Rose Hazel papers
I: Basic Grey
A: Petal punch, rhinestone brad, stylus, foam mat, ribbon, dimensionals, Elegant Lines embossing folder, pink rhinestones, silver cord

Labels: , , , , ,