Ghirardelli Valentines

Good morning and happy Friday!
Hopefully you're all finishing up a good week and are looking forward to something fun this weekend. I'm battling a cold at the moment so my fun will no doubt include several boxes of Puffs® and a gallon of chicken soup but I'm hoping to squeeze in a little stamping time between naps. : )
Today I have another post in the gift-giving category. These little boxes were our project last month for my card class at work. Each one has 3 Ghirardelli chocolates inside which, in a class full of women, is always popular!
The template can be found on Splitcoast under Ghirardelli® Box.
My boxes are constructed from Chocolate Chip cardstock and Sending Love specialty paper with a little Pirouette Pink and Neenah Baronial Ivory thrown in on the stamped and punched pieces. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow so I won't go into all the assembly details here but below are the rest of the materials I used.

Enjoy your day!


 

S: Filled With Love, Heidi Grace: Tags & Words
P: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Neenah Baronial Ivory, Sending Love specialty dsp
I: Chocolate Chip, Real Red
A: 1-1/8, 1-1/4 circle punches, 1-1/2 scallop circle punch, Doodlebug Heart buttons, corner rounder

Labels: , , , , ,