Who Wants A Winter Snow Day?

Good morning!

We've been blessed with some truly extraordinary weather this year and virtually no snow to speak of. For those of you who live in the Upper Midwest, you know this is truly out of the ordinary for December and January in this part of the world but...we'll take it! Yesterday the mid-day temperature was somewhere in the 45 degree range and I was wondering if I'd ever really need the adorable new hat I just got!
For those of you wishing for a little more "Winter" to go with your winter...bless your little heart. Today's card is for you!

I started with a 5-1/4 x 11-1/2 inch piece of So Saffron and layered it with a 5 inch square of Bazzill Ash cs. Over that I added four squares of DP from My Mind's Eye (Stella Rose) Gertie and Mabel paper packs plus another piece from Crate Paper's Toy Box Collection. The latter was punched with Spellbinders Classic Postage Stamp edgabilities.
My main image is a Mo Manning digi that I absolutely love if only for that fat little dog. I colored it with Copics (of course) and then used Spellbinders Labels 1 to give it a little shape and a little 2-way glue and glitter to bling up her hat. Our skater is layered on a 2-1/2 inch scallop circle of Baja Breeze cut into quarters and layered behind.
The "snow fun" tag is stamped with Bayou Blue on Neenah Solar White, hand trimmed and mounted with a dimensional in the middle so it holds a wave.
The snowflakes are Spellbinders Create a Flake I lightly sponged with Cool Caribbean ink and layered together with a small rhinestone brad.
A few turquoise gems here and there finish the whole thing off.

Thanks for stopping in today and for those of you who are lamenting our lack of snow to play in...well...this is Minnesota after all. Give it another five minutes. I've no doubt you'll get your wish!

Have a great day!


 

S: Digital Mo Manning, My Sentiments Exactlty Snow Fun
P: So Saffron, Bazzill Ash, Baja Breeze, My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Gertie and Mable collections, Crate Paper Toy box collection, Neenah Solar White
I: Bayou Blue, Cool Caribbean
A: Rcollections gems, Spellbinders: Create A Flake I, Labels 1 & Classic Postage Stamp Edgabilities, 2-1/2 inch circle scallop punch, rhinestone brads, 2 way glue, dazzling diamonds glitter, foam dimensionals

Labels: , , , , , ,