Roller Baby

Good morning!
Today I have a baby girl card to share with you.
My card base is a half sheet of Cameo Coral that I embossed with the Sizzix Dots & Posies folder. Next I layered together two different prints from Penelope's Potpourri Assortment by SEI with panels of Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery. I tied a bit of ribbon around the smaller of the two and then adhered them to the card.
The baby carriage was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah Baronial Ivory cardstock then colored with Copics  A few little clear gems bling up the wheels and carriage top.
Finally, I used a 5/8 inch circle punch, Birds & Blooms Sizzlet die and the Cricut to cut circles and letters for the word BABY. I added a few mini gems here too to finish it off.

Have a great day! We're halfway through the week already! Whoohoo!

Toni

S: Baby Bundle
P: Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Rose Red, Neenah Baronial Ivory
I: Memento Tuxedo Black
A: Birds & Blooms Sizzlet die, ribbon, gems, 5/8 inch circle punch, dimensionals, Dots & Posies embossing folder
Copics: B91, B97, YG11, YG63, RV02, R00, N4 and T0

Labels: , , , ,