Posies for You

Happy Friday!
I have a really quick post for you today as I am literally running out the door in about 10 minutes and still have about 20 minutes of stuff to do...: )

Today's card is a really simple thinking of you/birthday card that I CASED straight out of the SU! catalog. I changed the colors up a bit but otherwise it's pretty much the same.

The card base is a half sheet of Kiwi Kiss that I scored with my MS scoreboard to make a narrow frame around the outside edge. Next, I punched a Pumpkin Pie Curly Lable, cut it in half and layered it behind my stamped strip of Neenah Solar White. The flowers are stamped with Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red and decked out with rhinestone brads in coordinating colors. The sentiment is stamped directly on the card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

That's it. Fast, simple and fun right?
Have a great day and thanks for stopping in!

S: Printed Petals, A Word for You
P: Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Neenah Solar White
I: Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Memento Tuxedo Black
A: rhinestone brads, foam dimensionals, scoreboard, Curly Label punch





Labels: , , , ,