Le Jardin in 3D

Good morning!
Today I have a 3D flower card to share with you that I actually made a while back and tucked away. Starting Wednesday I'll be posting the first of a whole gallery of Valentine cards and projects so I hope you'll stop back and see what I've done!

Today's card is a 6 inch square finished. (I had to make it that size in order to accommodate the flower!)
The card base is a 6 x 12 piece of Neenah Baronial Ivory. I layered a 5-3/4 inch square of Bashful Blue with a 5-1/2 inch square of Le Jardin DSP and then tied the ribbon around one edge before adhering it to the card base.
The flower is punched from the Le Jardin DSP. I punched 10 sets of petals and then punched 4 of the narrowest petal from Always Artichoke for the leaves.
All of the punched pieces were distressed and molded on a foam mat with the distressing tool and then glued together in layers.
The tag was stamped on ivory, hand trimmed and tucked into the petals after they were glued together and dry and the rhinestone brad was added at the very end. I let the whole thing dry over night before adhering the flower to the card with glue dots.

Remember, starting Wednesday...the Valentine parade starts right here at 5inkyfingers!
Make plans to stop in and check it out!


 
S: Short and Sweet
P: Neenah Baronial Ivory, Bashful Blue, Always Artichoke, Le Jardin DSP
I: Chocolate Chip
A: Petal Punch, ribbon, embossing tool, rhinestone brads (Ice Crystals(, glue dots, foam mat

Labels: , , , ,