2012 Card of the Month Club - You could be a winner!

Hello everybody!! Bonus Post today!  
I just finished creating the first of my 2012 Card of the Month cards and couldn't wait til Monday to share this with you!
You guessed it...it's time to pick this year's winner to receive a card a month from yours truly! 
Here's how this works:

You need to leave a comment on this post telling me how much you'd love to be the winner by JANUARY 13th. 
On January 14th, I'll choose a winner and on Monday the 15th I'll send the first card off.

Here's what's kinda cool about this. If you're chosen as the winner, you get a different card every month that you can use to give to someone else!
Here's a sneak peek at the January card:

January 2012 Card of the Month Club Card
Well? What are you waiting for?!

Send me a little blogger love and maybe you'll be the 2012 Card of the Month Club winner!


Labels: , , , , , , ,