Sail Away Baby

Good morning and hello Friday!
I had a bit of a sleep in this morning...as you may have noticed, which is why my post is a bit later than usual. *grins*

We're having our last Christmas celebration with friends tonight so I'll be spending part of the day cleaning up around the house and getting food prepared but I'm hoping to find some creative time later too.

Today I have a sweet little baby boy card to share. The little sailboat is from an acrylic Fiskars set called Sweet Pea. I stamped it on Neenah Solar White with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored it with Copics, then layered it on Bashful Blue. The other two layered panels are made with prints from Stampin' Ups Junior Varsity DSP (retired) and slightly larger pieces of Bashful Blue. The card itself is a half sheet of So Saffron.
I wrapped the ribbon around the longest DSP/CS piece first then adhered it to the card, then added the square panel. The ribbon was looped into a bow and tied with a piece of linen thread so it would stay somewhat flat in the middle where the button would go. The button is tied with linen thread and glued to the center of the bow.
Finally, the sailboat is adhered with foam dimensionals just above the ribbon on the square panel.

Thanks for stopping in!

Toni

S: Fiskars: Sweet Pea
P: Neenah Solar White, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Junior Varsity DSP
I: Memento Tuxedo Black
A: ribbon, button, linen thread
Copics: R39, R29, B91, B97, YR21, Y38

Labels: , ,