A Little Gray Hared Birthday

Whoohoo it's Friday!!!
I'm off to work in a few but will be home by lunchtime with a half day off. At which point I am going to dive into the rest of my Christmas decorating, several piles of laundry and a little cleaning. Funny...it kinda all sounds like work doesn't it? Hmmm...

Today's card is the birthday card I did for my best friend Twyla this year. Come to think of it, this is one of those cards you just about have to give to your best friend or you're likely to get back handed... *grins* The inside says: "another gray hare" She's 3 weeks (to the day) younger than me but we take turns poking fun. Since I'm older, I have to get my little pokes in where I can! lol!

My card base is a 5-1/4 x 10-1/2 piece of Early Espresso folded in half. I layered a 5 inch square of DP from My Mind's Eye - Stella Rose Hattie collection over the front and followed it up with a double punched strip of Bazzill Pool and a strip of DP from the same pack in a stripe pattern. The ribbon is from American Crafts. (one of those multi-pack assortments)
The little gray hare (Skipping Stones Design: Grey Hare) is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Neenah Solar White and colored with Copics. I layered him on a polkadot print and then on a panel of More Mustard.
The sentiment is stamped on white as well, hand trimmed and adhered with glue dots and dimensionals. I used the dimensionals in the middle so it would hold an upward curve.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

Toni


S: Skipping Stones Desing: Grey Hare
P: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Neenah Solar White, My Minds Eye Stella Rose: Hattie, Bazzill Pool
I: Memento Tuxedo Black
A: ribbon, scallop trim border punch, dimensionals
Copics: YR24, N4,W3, T5, B95, B97, BG72,BG10, RV32

Labels: , , , ,