Little Blue Onesie

Good morning!
I hope you had a nice weekend. 
I worked on getting our family Christmas tree up and decorated with a few gifts under it to help us all feel a little more festive.

Today I have a cute little boy baby card to share with you but rest assured I will have a few Christmas cards to share with you coming up. Other than the ones I did for us I really haven't made all that many so last weekend I whipped up a few special ones to show you. So...stay tuned!

Today's card begins with a half sheet of Bashful Blue. I wheeled and embossed the jumbo Onesies in White craft ink along the top half of the card and layered a panel of polkadot DSP on the bottom. The ribbon is tied where the two meet. 
Next, I punched a Chocolate Chip scallop circle and a 1-1/4 inch Bashful Blue circle and layered them together. The little onesie is stamped on Neenah Solar White with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Copics. I adhered that to the colored circles and used a pop dot to affix it to the card.

Thanks for popping in! Have a great day!

Toni

S: Bundle of Joy, Onesie Jumbo Wheel
P: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Neenah Solar White
I: Memento Rich Cocoa, White craft
A: ribbon, scallop circle punch, 1 inch and 1-1/4 inch circle punches, white embossing powder, heat tool
Copics: RV32, B91, B95

Labels: , , ,