Little Baby Giraffe

Happy Friday!
Why is it that, after a holiday, the first week back is always grueling? I'm sooo ready for the weekend, I can't begin to tell you!

Today's card is a bit of sunny baby fun.
The image is a digital from Shutterstock that I found and sized to fit my card and printed on Neenah Soalr White cardstock. I colored it with Copics and layered it on a panel of Marigold Morning (I think?) DSP. I left the right edge of the DSP extra wide to accomodate a strip of yellow and white gingham ribbon and an other narrow piece of Whisper White ribbon that I tied into a bow. This whole piece was layered on a piece of Neenah Solar White that I scalloped the edges of using my slightly neglected (ok REALLY neglected) scallop scissors. I remembered, however, why they were neglected. The don't cut very well so they're now relegated to the "Island of Lost and Forgotten Toys".

The card itself is a half sheet of Bazzill Sunshine Yellow that I embossed with my Sizzix Dots folder and layered with another pattern from the same DSP pack. Over all of that, I adhered my giraffe panel and finished it off with a "little baby" sentiment stamped with Basic Black, punched with a 1/2 inch circle punch and layered on a really little scallop circle. The latter was cut using the Sizzix Birds and Blooms sizzlet die.

Cute right?
Thanks for popping in! Have a great weekend!

Toni

S: digital giraffe (Shutterstock), Everyday Flexible Phrases
P: Bazzill Sunshine Yellow, Neenah Solar White, Marigold Morning DSP
I: Basic Black
A: ribbon, Sizzix Birds and Blooms die, 1/2 inch circle punch, scallop scissors
Copics: YR21, YR31, Y38, E55, E15

Labels: , , , , ,