There's a baby on the way!

Good morning!
Today's card is a sweet little bit of baby fun that I did for one of the ladies at work who's having her first baby.

I downloaded this adorable baby image from Mo's Digital Pencil Too a while back but hadn't really done anything with it until now.
My Copics got a bit of a dust off too which was fun and I was almost giddy when I realized I had this delightful background paper from My Mind's Eye that matched my Copic colors perfectly.
My card is 6 inches square finished. The folded card is a 5-3/4 x 11-1/2 piece of Bazzill Petalsoft layered on a 6 inch square of Bazzill Arizona. The baby was printed on Neenah Solar White layered on Petalsoft and Chocolate Chip. I layered a combination of background papers with either Chocolate Chip or Bazzill Hopi and added a little punching along the edge of the latter before adhering them to the card. The ribbon is tied around the punched piece but I tucked the baby layer just behind the ribbon when I adhered it in place.
Finally, I punched a 1-1/2 inch scalloped circle, a 1-1/4 circle and a 1 inch circle from three different background papers and then added the pink button that I had tied with narrow organdy ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

Toni

S: Mo Manning digi
P: Bazzill Petalsoft, Arizona, Hopi, Neenah Solar White, My Minds Eye Life of the Party DP
I: N/A
A: ribbon, button, scallop circle punch, 1 inch and 1-1/4 inch circle punches, button, scallop lace edge punch
Copics: R00, RV32, E41, E55, G20, YG11, YG63, YR37, Y00

Labels: , , , ,