Good morning!
Posting a tad later today because, (shocker) I overslept by an hour. Good thing it's Friday because apparently I need to sleep in and doing that Monday through Friday isn't generally recommended!

Today I have pretty simple card to share.
I started with two panels (one slightly larger than the other) of Neenah Solar White. The smaller of the two was embossed with a Sizzix Divine Swirls embossing folder and then layered on the larger. The ribbon is tied around both layers.
For a little 3D interest, I added a hand-crocheted flower with a filigree brad and charm in the center and a little stamped "congratulations" tag before adhering it to the Lavender Lace card.

Thanks for stopping in today!

Enjoy your weekend!

Toni

S: Bundle of Joy
P: Lavender Lace, Neenah Solar White
I: Elegant Eggplant
A: filigree charm and brad, hand crocheted flower, word window punch, Sizzix Divine Swirls embossing folder, dimensionals