Halloween Takeout

 Happy Halloween!
I'm sure there are any number of you out there who embrace Halloween with all sorts of enthusiasm so for you, I have a little Halloween treat box to share.
This was the project we did in my little class at work last month and everyone seemed to like it. Or, maybe it was the chocolate I gave them to fill it with that they liked... LOL!
Anyway, it's a fun project so let's get started!
The box is done with Bazzill Black cardstock and the Sizzix BigZ Takeout Box die. We decorated each side with designer paper from Bo Bunny and then punched holes on two sides to string the ribbon handle through. The ribbons used are from last year's dollar spot at Target and I did a little happy dance when I realized how perfectly they matched the DP. Don't you love it when that happens?!
The little tag on the top is from Gift Givers and is punched with the Decorative Label punch. The pumpkins and background are colored in with colored pencils and the pumpkins are glittered in my sample here. Actually, I don't think we glittered the ones in class because I think I forgot to pack it that day. duh! Anyway, the tag is then layered with dimensionals on a scallop circle of orange glitter paper and then the whole thing is used to hold the box shut.
Here's the detail shot for the tag:
I hope you and your kids have a safe and happy Halloween. I'm dusting off my Invisible Woman costume again this year, hunkering down with a bowl of popcorn and generally avoiding the whole trick-or-treat crowd.

Thanks for stopping by!

Toni

S: Gift Givers
P: Bazzill Black, Neenah Solar White, orange glitter paper (Target), DP: Bo Bunny
I: Memento Tuxedo Black, orange, green and yellow colored pencils
A: Decorative Label punch, 2-1/2˝ scallop circle punch, Big Bite, ribbon, Sixxiz BigZ Takeout Box die, Big Shot, dimensionals, sticky strip

Labels: , , , ,