Eggplant Ginko Sympathy

Good morning!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was full of fun stuff including a trip over to the Bachman's Idea House (way cool) Friday night, dinner with my son Dan and his new girlfriend Saturday night and the Viking's game yesterday. They actually won, by the way, (shocker) so the game was kinda fun. I'm not a big fan of football but free tickets are always good right? *smiles*

Today's card is a sympathy card.
The card base is a half sheet of Certainly Celery folded in half and layered with a panel of Elegant Eggplant and a strip of Bazzill Orchid.
The stamp I used for the main focal point is from Kind and Caring Thoughts and I used Elegant Eggplant to stamp the image on Neenah Baronial Ivory. The celery ribbon is tied around the stamped panel prior to adhering it to the card and I finished it all off with the sentiment stamped vertically on the orchid and a trio of adhesive gems.

Thanks for starting off your week here!
Enjoy your day!

S: Kind & Caring Thoughts
P: Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant, Bazzill Orchid
I: Elegant Eggplant
A: ribbon, Crystal Stickers gemstones

Toni

Labels: , ,