Bluebird on a Chair

Hey! Guess what?! It's Friday! I don't know about you, but I've been looking forward to this all week. LOL!

Today's card is a bit of a variation of the one I shared on Wednesday. I was playing with different embossing folders when I did these which is a great way to crank out lots of cards in short order if you need to.
For this version, I started with a half sheet of Bazzill Stonewash and embossed the front with a Sizzix Birds and Vines folder.
Next, I layered a 4-1/4 x 1 inch strip of Neenah Solar White with a 4 x 1 inch strip of the same Stonewash blue. The ribbon is tied around the length of the strip and then the whole thing is adhered to the card front.
The little chair and sentiment are stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and the chair is colored with copics. I gave the top edge a lacy finish with a Martha Stewart Arch Lattice punch and rounded the bottom two corners before using a little metal clip from Making Memories to clip the chair tag to the ribbon.

Thanks for stopping in today! Have a great weekend!

Toni
S: Happy Moments, Little Hellos
P: Bazzill: Stonewash, Neenah Solar White
I: Memento: Rich Cocoa
A: Martha Stewart Arch Lattice Punch, corner rounder, ribbon, Making Memories Cheeky Flat Clips, Sizzix Birds and Vines embossing folder
Copics: E19, YR24, RV02, Y38, B12, B91, B52

Labels: , , ,