You're So Nice...

Good morning and happy Friday! We're heading into a nice long weekend so I hope you all enjoy the extra day. I'm off today and Monday and couldn't be happier for the break. *smiles*

Today's card is a bit of girly fun. My card base is a half sheet cut the long way of Kiwi Kiss layered with a narrow panel of striped dp from the My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Gertie Paper Pack, a punched scallop border and a slightly wider panel of Bashful Blue. The punched border is done with the Fiskars Threading water punch and a piece of Cameo Coral cs.
I stamped my sentiment directly on the Bashful Blue piece in Chocolate Chip and then added a crimped and ruffled piece of floral dp from the same paper pack. I discovered if you run your paper through the crimper first, making the pleats and ruffles is MUCH easier!  The ruffle is adhered with sticky strip with a bow to finish it off.
The floral panel is stamped on Neenah Solar White and layered on Chocolate Chip and then layered on Chocolate Chip. Finally, I punched an assortment of little flowers using the Itty Bitty punch pack, used mini glue dots to stick them down and added a little bling to finish them off.
Thanks for stopping in!
Enjoy your holiday weekend!

S: Sweet Dreams
P: Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, My Minds Eye: Stella Rose Gertie, Cameo Coral, Neenah Solar White
I: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss
A: itty Bitty Punch Pack, Chrystal Stickers gems, Fiskars Threading Water punch, ribbon, corrugator, sticky strip, glue dots, dimensionls

Labels: , , ,