Wheelbarrow of Thanks

Hello!
It's Friday again...Can you believe it? We've had a lot going on this week both at work and at home so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that another 5 days have slipped past me. Our weather took a little foray into Fall this week too which either brings sighs of relief or groans of dismay from people depending on how ready they are for winter to arrive. Personally, I'm clinging desperately to the idea that we've got several more days of sunshine and beautiful weather ahead!

So...Toni...about that card?
Today I have a bright and cheery thank you card to share with you. The DP is from the same KI Memories Heirloom pack that I used for a gift set I did for my mother in law. It has a decidedly Scandinavian bent so it was perfect for her. I also like it for the bright, citrusy colors. For this one, I started with a half sheet trimmed of Neenah Solar White and layered it on a quarter sheet of Chocolate Chip. I added a horizontal band of Kiwi Kiss paired with DP horizontally to the face of the card and another of Marina Mist and DP vertically to the left. The yellow ribbon is tied lengthwise around the card next and knotted.
The wheelbarrow panel is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics then layered on Chocolate Chip. I also stamped a tiny little thank you tag and layered that on Marina Mist as well. The Wheelbarrow panel is mounted to the card with foam dimensionals and the little tag is tied to the ribbon with linen thread.


Thanks for visiting today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

S: Love You Bunches, Happy Moments
P: Neenah Solar White, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Marina Mist, KI Memories Heritage Pack DP
I: Memento Tuxedo Black
A: ribbon, linen thread, foam dimensionals
Copics: B52, YR68, YG25, YG01, Y15, R32, RV04, E55, T5, W3


Labels: , ,