10 fingers, 10 toes

Hello & happy Wednesday!
Today I have a fairly simple baby card to share with you. This was part of an assortment I did a while back for a friend and it was fun to pull out some older baby/kid sets to play with. This one (Kid Prints) has been gathering dust since I used it for Dan's scrapbook several years back. I tell you, there's nothing sadder than a neglected stamp set...
Anyway, for this one I pulled out my embossing powder and heat gun too.
The hand print is first stamped in Night of Navy on a half sheet of Marina Mist cs and then stamped again in Craft white and embossed with white embossing powder. Next, on a square of Neenah Solar White, I stamped one hand print in Night of Navy (stamped off twice) on followed by the sentiment. This stamped piece is layered on Marina Mist and Night of Navy cs and adhered to the card with foam dimensionals. To finish it all off, I tied three small pieces of matching ribbon to an oval paper clip and added that to the side of the stamped panel.

That's it! Pretty simple right?
Have a great day!

S: Kid Prints, Scrappy Cat: Baby Boy Phrases
P: Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Neenah Solar White
I: Craft White, Night of Navy
A: White embossing powder, ribbon, dimensionals, Hodgepodge hardware clip


Labels: , ,